Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A "consumer" is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which can be attributed to a predominant extent neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity).
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from that day,
at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the Products, provided that you have ordered one or more Products under a Standard Order and that this/these Product(s) is/are delivered uniformly;
- at which you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier took possession of the last product, provided that you have ordered several products as part of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
In order to make use of your right of revocation, you must inform us (PureHemphony GbR, Am Schloß 1, 04683 Naunhof, telephone number: 01749217155, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
We may refuse a refund until the Products are returned to us or until you have provided proof that you have returned the Products to us, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the products to us without delay, but at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, and the deadline will be met if you send the products before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You will bear the direct costs of returning the products and will only have to pay for the depreciation of the products if this is due to treatment with you that was not necessary to check the condition, properties and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or offence
- for the supply of products which are not pre-packaged and for the manufacture of which individual choice or definition by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of products that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the contract was concluded, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed products that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of products if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their condition;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
- (If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and return it to us).
- An PureHemphony, Am Schloß 1, 04683 Naunhof, E-Mail-Adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Ich/Wir (*) widerrufe(n) hiermit den von mir/uns (*) abgeschlossenen Vertrag über den Kauf der folgenden Produkte (*)/die
Provision of the following service (*)
- Bestellt am (*)/erhalten am (*)
- Name des/der Verbraucher(s)
- Adresse des/der Verbraucher(s)